Saturday 18 March 2017

All About Scrapbooks Friday Shares

Thought I should catch up on posting here on my blog. 
I have two pages to share with you today from my Friday posts on All About Scrapbooks

I'll show you yesterday's page first using the very cool Jillibean Soup collection 
Love the colours in this collection, 
it's the perfect male colour palette and nice and bright.


Here are a few close ups of the background work and the 2Crafty chipboard



The other page was from the previous Friday and was actually a double page spread.
Too many photos to squeeze into a 12x12
This page features a mixture of two Echo Park Paper collections


 A few close up snaps of the chipboard creatures and fussy cutting




So that's a little of what I have been doing over the past two weeks.
Also been playing in my art journal, I will share a few of those pages soon.
Thanks for your visit, catch ya soon.

No comments: